Monday, July 6, 2015

Sprinkles of Life for WWYS

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to another challenge from WWYS (What Will You Stamp)

Todays Challenge is the “Sprinkles of Life” Set from Stampin’ Up! It’s such an awesome set and it’s our Ronald McDonald set of the year. Which means $3 is donated to the RMH for ever set sold. How awesome is that??

Here is my card using this awesome set

july  6th

So my card is pretty basic….

  • the base is Whisper White and is cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half
  • The Pumpkin Pie Mat is 3 78 x 5 1/8
  • The Daffodil Delight Mat is 3 3/4 x 5 and embossed with the large Polka Dots.
  • Pumpkin Pie Mat (smaller) 2 1/8 x 3 5/8
  • The White Mat is 2 x 3 1/2 and stamped with the Chevron piece from Gorgeous Grunge in Pumpkin Pie
  • Scraps of White for the basket stamped in Chocolate Chip and the flowers stamped in Black Memento Ink.
  • I colored in with an assortment of markers. Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.
  • The basket is stamped onto Crumb Cake with ChocolaExprete Chip and I used my aqua painter to move a bit of color around.
  • The handles are the Birthday Candle from the Set.
  • The Thanks is one of our new Expressions Natural Elements.

Anyway that’s it for today…..so many cute things that can be done with this set…..I hope you decide to get it as it helps the Ronald McDonald House!

Now hop on over to What Will You Stamp and see that the other Design Team Members have come up with using this set.

Please let me know if I can help with any of your stamping needs. I’m here to help!! Smile

See you soon!

post signature

No comments: