Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dress Up! I’ll say!

Hi Everyone,

Here are the weekly deals this week. Make sure to scroll down for a killer card!

weekly deals january 14

Click Here to Bargain Shop

Not sure you knew but just got back from Leadership a few days ago…had every intention of blogging about it but was having too much fun with some of my girls. That’s the great thing about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator…we have fun, build relationships and share.

I am going to showcase a few cards they did for the next few days that I know you will enjoy.

First up is Sheilah Neff who has been on my team for over a year now. She is so very talented in so many ways. Here is her “Over the Top Swap” Click here to be directed to her blog for directions

SAM_6051

and a side view of this Beautiful Stair Step Card

SAM_6052

Thanks for the wonderful creation Sheilah….this is such a Fairy Tale Card…..I love it.

Stay tuned for tomorrow where I will share Susan’s Card.

post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Stunning! I have left a comment on Sheilah's blog. Thank you for sharing this, Lee!